If you have heard of Pat Flynn and Bluehost, then you can make $500 per day. It sounds too good to be true, I know. But, in this case, it really is possible.
Here’s how Pat Flynn + Bluehost = Make $500 per Day. Pat Flynn is known to work with Bluehost as an affiliate. Bluehost is offering a special promotion in November 2020 where affiliates get $100 for every qualified referral.
That’s right! $100 for EVERY referral. All. Month. Long. That’s why it’s completely possible to get $100, $200, even $500 or more per day, every single day in November.
- This is not a copy and paste ads process
- This is not illegal
- This is not a scam
However, this is a very limited time offer from Bluehost, which is one of the most popular web hosting sites, especially among beginner bloggers. Pat Flynn knows this very well. He runs the uber-popular money machine that is the Smart, Passive Income website (among a few others).
He’s a passive income rock star. This is him, by the way.
That’s awesome for Pat, but what’s that got to do with Bluehost and you making $500 per month?
Glad you asked. Pat makes an estimated Pat $424,800 per year (and probably much more now) through the Bluehost affiliate program. That means Mr. Flynn has signed up as an affiliate with Bluehost. Every time someone purchases a Bluehost hosting plan through one of his affiliate links, he gets a commission.
Now, it’s your turn.
Anyone can become an affiliate for Bluehost and follow in Pat Flynn’s very lucrative footsteps. No matter when you read this post, it’s a good time to sign up as an affiliate for Bluehost.
However, it just so happens that right now (November 2020) is an excellent time to get started. I am writing this fast and short blog post because I just received an email about an hour ago from Bluehost and I wanted to share it with you.
This is a short video I made and uploaded on YouTube today.
There are loads more details here in this blog post, but the video covers the quick gist of the Bluehost referral promotion.
Missed the November Promotion?
Please don’t worry if you missed the November deadline. Bluehost runs promotions throughout the year and is always a good source of affiliate commissions.
Plus, I have tons of free gifts for you coming right up.
I do feel a bit bad for you possibly missing out, so here is a cool Pay Per Leads affiliate program that pays you (at the time of this writing) $1 for every lead you generate.
So, all you have to do is send people to the website. When they start clicking aournd, you get paid. Voila! It’s a small commission but it adds up over time. It’s free to join and you can start getting paid $10 or more per day in no time.
Check out the affiliate program here.
There is actually a whole network of these types of programs and products to promote on a site called MaxBounty.
Keep these things in mind as you register:
- Most of these pay-per-lead affiliate sites take a few days to approve your registration.
- The two sites I registered for both asked for my Skype ID, so it’s helpful to have that information available so you don’t waste time hunting for it later.
- The commissions for these types of affiliate programs are low, but they are steady and can add up nicely over time.
Bluehost Referral Promotion for November 2020
Take a look at this email I received from Bluehost earlier today.
Here is the breakdown of the promotion and how it works:
- You sign up to be an affiliate with Bluehost.
- Bluehost provides you with an affiliate link.
- You get $100 for every single person who signs up as an affiliate through your affiliate link between November 2 and November 30, 2020.
Yeah, it’s a crazy good promotion!
The Key to Maximizing Referral Commissions
The key to maximizing referral commissions is to be prepared. Two major ways you can prepare are:
- Sign up as an affiliate with Bluehost.
- Sign up with PayPal (if you don’t already have an account) because that is how Bluehost will pay you for your affiliate commissions.
- Plan a strategy for how you are going to get your affiliate link out to as many people as possible.
You can start by reading my post How to Start a Blog for Free and Make Money
Also, you might want to check out my post on YouTube Promotion. Even if you are not a writer, you can use the strategies in the post to reach more people with your affiliate link.
What’s So Dang Good About Bluehost?
Because Bluehost is really cheap ($7.99 dollars per month before the standard introductory price of $2.95 per month). It doesn’t get any cheaper than that.
Plus, right now you get the first year of your domain name included in the hosting cost, you can host more than one website on your single Bluehost account. Not to mention that their customer service is amazing.
25 Ways To Maximize Your Affiliate Referral Commissions
Basically, it all comes down to: how are you going to legally and ethically drive traffic through your affiliate link to Bluehost?
Here are 25 Ways to Drive Unlimited Traffic to Your Referral or Affiliate Links:
- Write insanely useful content on your blog or website.
- Use SEO and keywords to rank higher in search results.
- Use TubeBuddy for higher traffic to your videos on YouTube.
- Promote on social media: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, and TikTok, etc.
- Write guest posts on other blogs.
- Email your subscriber list.
- Go one step further and create a series of emails to send to your email list.
- Make a review post or review video about the Bluehost affiliate program.
- Include your referral or affiliate links in an eBook you sell on Amazon or your website.
- Include your links in an opt-in lead magnet (free gift you give when people join your email list).
- Include your link in the delivery materials of services you provide from your website or on gig marketplaces such as Fiverr or Upwork.
- Include your link in downloadables or printables you offer for free or for a fee on your website.
- Share the link (appropriately) in online forums like Quora or Reddit.
- Include your links as part of course materials for online courses you create.
- You can share your links as part of a free or paid webinar you provide.
- Share your links on a podcast or in podcast notes.
- Share your links in product reviews.
- Follow up to resell or retarget portions of your audience who didn’t respond to your first offer. Sometimes we all just need a little nudge.
- Authentically (and non-spammingly) share your link in a blog comment.
- Include your link in a YouTube comment (use these methods with judgment and sparingly but do add them to your broad range of promotion activities).
- Create a Slideshare ( you can possibly repurpose content you have already created for your blog, presentation, eBook, course, or webinar.
- Drive traffic with coupons, deals, and promotions.
- Newsjack by piggybacking on trending topics to get more eyeballs on your offers.
- Seamlessly insert links into your content without calling attention to it. (you still must have an affiliate disclaimer on the page somewhere accessible). This isn’t about tricking people, it’s about style. For example, you can either say, “Hey, go buy this motorbike on Amazon” with a big neon link, or you can more smoothly say, “The other day, I took the best ride on this amazing motorbike.” Both sentences link to the motorbike, both are clearly links, and both are covered by your affiliate disclaimer. Yet, the latter is MUCH more likely to convert to commissions for you.
- Hijack sites that handle promotion for you by embedding your links in content for places like Medium.com and Udemy.
Check out this video by the Caffeinated Blogger. His channel has tons of great content for affiliate marketing with free and organic traffic sources.
Seriously, there is a reason I added him to the list of 20 Best YouTube Channels for Writers.
Next Steps (Just like Pat Flynn and Bluehost)
This has been a quick turnaround post so that I can push this information out to you sooner rather than later.
Here’s a quick run-down of the next steps:
- Sign up as an affiliate with Bluehost.
- Sign up with PayPal.
- Sign up as affiliates with pay-per-lead (PPL) sites.
- Create your affiliate and referral link strategy that includes several possible streams of traffic.
That’s how you can make $500 per day (or more) with Bluehost the Pat Flynn way.
“When you see the opportunities, all that’s left is to seize them”– Unkown
- What Is Copymatic? (Explained for Beginners W/ Examples)
- 7 Best Shine Ranker Alternatives (Free and Paid)
- What Is a Beauty Blog? (7 Great Examples for Making Money)
- How To Start a Blog on Medium: Exclusive 10-Step Freelancer Guide