Enjoy these 10 free and printable word search kindness puzzles.
Use them for yourself, your class, or any other reason to spread kindness and goodwill.
10 Free Word Search Kindness Puzzles
In this section, you’ll find all ten kindness puzzles.
You can easily print them by:
- Clicking the download button
- Saving a copy of the PDF to your computer or device
- Printing them
Don’t forget to read the special instructions and tips below the word search kindness puzzles.
#1 Kindness Word Search Puzzle
This first printable word search puzzle is created with AtoZTeacherStuff:
#2 Kindness Word Search Puzzle
Try this second kindness puzzle I created with AtoZTeacherStuff:
#3 Word Search Kindness Puzzle
Here is a kindness word search puzzle I also put together with AtoZTeacherSuff:
#4 Kindness Word Search Puzzle
You’ll probably love this word search puzzle I made with AtoZTeachersStuff:
#5 Kindness Word Search Puzzle
I had fun making this word search puzzle with https://thewordsearch.com:
#6 Kindness Word Search Puzzle
If you’re looking for a good word search puzzle for World Kindness Day (or any other day), look no further than this one made with AtoZTeachersStuff:
#7 Kindness Word Search Puzzle
Once again, I used AtoZTeacherStuff to create this next word search puzzle:
#8 Kindness Word Search Puzzle
This “You are Kind” word search puzzle is ready to be printed and used immediately. Note that it is made with AtoZTeacherStuff.
#9 Kindness Word Search Puzzle
Teach your class to be kind with this interactive puzzle made with care using AtoZTeacherStuff:
#10 Kindness Word Search Puzzle
I love this simple word search puzzle made with https://thewordsearch.com:
7 Top Tips for Using These Kindness Word Search Puzzles
After working with word search puzzles for a while, I’ve come up with 7 tips to make them more fun and effective.
Here are the seven tips:
- Print out and solve the puzzle, then keep that solved puzzle as your answer key (major time saver).
- Print out several copies of the puzzle. It’s always helpful to have extras on hand in case you make a mistake while solving or want to share with a friend.
- Use a pencil or erasable pen to solve the puzzle. This way, you can erase any mistakes you make.
- Start by looking for the longest words first. These will often be easier to spot and can help you get oriented in the puzzle.
- Take your time and relax while solving the puzzle. Remember, there is no time limit and there is no wrong way to solve the puzzle.
- Once you’ve finished solving the puzzle, check your work against the solution key to make sure you didn’t make any mistakes.
- Finally, share your completed puzzle with a friend or family member and see if they can solve it too!
5 Best Kindness Word Search Makers
While making these word puzzles, I came across several online word search makers that I think are pretty darn good.
Here is a table that shares the best ones I found:
|Word Search Maker||Learn More|
|AtoZTeacherStuff||Make a puzzle|
|TheWordSearch||Make a puzzle|
|PuzzleMaker||Make a puzzle|
How To Make Your Own Kindness Word Search Puzzle
Creating a word search can be a fun and educational activity for all ages.
And what could be more important than teaching kids about kindness? Whether you are a parent, teacher, or babysitter, making a word search about kindness is a great way to encourage kids to think about ways to be kind to others.
There are a number of free online word search generators that you can use to create your word search.
One option is Puzzlemaker from Discovery Education.
- To get started, go to the site and scroll to the very bottom to find a link to the PuzzleMaker Tool.
- Click on the PuzzleMaker link.
- Then, select “Word Search Puzzle” from the list of puzzle options.
- Enter a puzzle title (be creative and clear). You only have 49 characters, so also use short words and phrases.
- Choose a puzzle size (15 by 15 is usually best).
- Select your word search options (for how many times to use or reuse the same letters).
- Pick an output type for your puzzle (either HTML or image).
- Fill the text box with a list of words you want in your puzzle.
- Check or uncheck the box depending on whether you want to include puzzle instructions.
- Click the “Create My Puzzle” button.
Your word search will then be generated.
You can print it out or save it to your computer for later.
It’s a good idea to always double-check your generated word search in case the automated site unintentionally arranges words into something crude or offensive.
The last thing you want is for a classroom of kids to discover a bad word before you do.
And that’s it! Now you have a fun and educational way to teach kids about kindness.
Here is a good video that walks you through how to create a word search puzzle online for free:
List of Kindness Words for Word Search Puzzles
The hardest part of creating word search kindness puzzles was thinking of a bunch of different words related to being kind.
I’ll save you the trouble by listing “kindness” words here:
- Golden Rule
- Thank You
- World Kindness Day
I hope you use these free printables to spread love, joy, and kindness.
If you like blog posts about words, check out some of the other articles on this site. And stop back to see us again soon.